- A Pioneer Indigenous Seed Company,
- Thirty years standing, One of the most experienced
Seed Company in India: Almost as old as the industry itself
- Strong All India Marketing Network & Brands
- Strong Research & Testing facilities, all over the Country: Competitive Range of Pipeline Products in Major Field and Vegetable Crops
- Poised to play more significant roles in Agricultural Development, Farmer Prosperity and Promotion of indigenously Developed Agricultural Technologies
Whereas both the companies enjoy R&D Recognition of the DSIR, GTL has been granted Special Recognition by the DSIR [under section 80IB(8A) of IT Act 1961] as Technology Development Company.
Under the Banner of Nath Seeds, the Parent Organization, Some Of the Most Reputed Cotton Hybrids were Introduced All over the Country, a Couple of Decades Ago. Some of Them, Such as Somnath, Jagannath are even now Household Names Among Cotton Farmers, all Over the Country.
- Very Good infrastructure for Product Development, Quality Assurance, Production and Processing.
- Irrigated land and Research Farms/ laboratories, all over the country.
- Five major R&D Sub-Stations located in 5 major regions of the country
- Highly qualified R&D Scientific and Technical Staff.
- Close co-operation with International and National Research Institutes
- Good relation with farming community, close contacts with progressive farmers.
- Network of over 15,000 farmers growing seeds for the company